Sunday, October 17, 2010

Doodling

One night last week after reading this blog post, this bookmark was created. Doodling has never really been my thing, but the act of sitting down and doing this is very relaxing and soothing. I was a little wound up about something and could feel the tension slipping away, even though it didn't completely leave my mind, while doing this. Other than the egg-shaped circles, I liked the way it turned out and am going to make a few more for my two oldest offspring who have been caught turning down the pages of their books lately, which bothers me for some reason.

1 comment:

  1. Funny -- I turn down corners on books if it contains something that really struck me as funny or great writing, etc. etc. etc. ;)

    My peeve is when people prop books open instead of using a bookmark. Hate that!

    ReplyDelete