Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wardrobe refashion and 30/30 challenge

I just learned of Wardrobe Refashion through the blog Something Clever. I like the idea, and think we could mostly live by it for some time, though our oldest may end up needing some jeans, and needs some new tennis shoes.

Also, check out the 30 pages in 30 days challenge hosted on the About Memories and More blog. Here is the initial info, then if you click on the 30/30 Project or "home" tab in red at the top under the heading, you can see the daily pages. There's only been four so far, so there is still time to jump in and get 30 pages done! If I didn't have that pesky, previously-mentioned CE to do, I would keep up with this project. As it is, day 1/30 is done, which is more than has been accomplished in some time, and I hope to squeeze in some more.

Hope you all are having a great holiday weekend!

1 comment: