Wednesday, February 27, 2008

results






The inital bread baking results were quite tasty. Maybe I should return this book to the library before it significantly sabotages my dreams of slimming down a bit for summer. Can you smell it? The kids and I ate it with olive oil and pepper - just like Macaroni Grill. Yum. None left for Geoff when he got home much later.



On another happy note, it was quite pleasant here in the high country today. Almost springlike. A nice change, though we don't want it too warm up too much too early on because our fruit trees have gotten frosted every year.


Did you know the Iditarod starts this weekend? I have to figure out how to link things through my blog. I'll get better at this, I promise. Since I'm not too experienced, here's the best I can do for now... www.iditarod.com/race/ (Emily, help?) We are just completing what is known as a "lapbook" on sled dogs. G & B were assembling theirs while the bread baked yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment