Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another link...a pattern

Oliver & S is one of my favorite sewing blogs (of which there are several). They are coming out with a new girl's dress/shirt pattern that is pretty and sweet, yet simple. There are pictures and descriptions of it here and here (yardage requirements are listed here). This new blouse and skirt pattern is also cute.


I am grateful to have a very girly girl in the house, who also likes to wear the things I make for her. She influences her younger sister in that direction as well. She is a bit disappointed that she will not be getting a new dress in time for Easter this year, but it will eventually get made. She has requested the same pattern as last year, but my hope is to make it a little big this year. The last one barely fit when I finished it.

No comments:

Post a Comment