Friday, July 11, 2008

SWAMP

AGH! There is so much going on it is hard to keep up with blogging about it!!! But since this has kind of become a personal record for us, besides a way for me to keep in touch with and hopefully make new friends here and there, I'm going to try and eventually get everything up here. But where to start??? How about with today...


This is a terrible picture, but this was from the dress rehearsal this morning for SWAMP.
Tonight was the grand finale. Totally impressive what these women were able to turn out with 90 (?) random kids this week. Sometimes people are gifted in working with kids, or in music, or in administration, but somehow or another, all three of those components came together in this event. G & B have been discussing all week how they can come back and do it again next year. I feel some kind of emotion that I can't even explain about it all, but very, very good. It was wonderful to bump into an old friend, who was a very important and influential part of my life during my high school years, at the program tonight.


I was hoping to post about at least one other topic, but either Blogger or this computer is not allowing me to upload pictures, and it's no fun without the pictures in my opinion. So it will have to wait till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That looks cute. Wish I could have been there for the show!

    ReplyDelete