Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moving twice in 4 months has definitely thrown some kinks into my life in many ways. It has stirred up lots of mental evaluating and churnings and wonderings. From time to time I've thought about this blog and what to do with it. Do I want to put more effort into it and get back to updating it more frequently? And if so, what particular direction could/should it take? I liked how it was when I was being more consistent and posting about a variety of things. But all this change in our lives really has me thinking about my purpose in life in general, and in specific areas, and wondering if I need to be more purposeful in blogging (even if that means just being more purposeful about posting, period). If I ever figure it out, I'll let it be known!

There are a few things I would like to try, and one that I have mentioned previously, is art journaling (and making art in general). To start the year off and give me a goal to work for (as I haven't had a lot of time to sit down and work out some more personal goals on my own) I'm going to attempt to participate in Art Journal Every Day. One (of many) area I'm behind in is uploading and dealing with digital photos, but hopefully that will come shortly.

To begin, for today, I'm going to finish recording the prompts from #reverb10 in my journal. I have been writing them down, and have answered some of them, and will continue to do so in the next few weeks. Watch for some visuals to come.

I also need to put some serious time and effort into getting ready to start up school again. We've taken two weeks off for moving and the holidays, and need to finish finding and arranging our materials and schedule and so forth, to be ready to go on Monday.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment