Thursday, July 15, 2010

Part of our recent Midwest adventures

We recently returned from our annual summer trip to my parents' in the Midwest. In the past I have enjoyed blogging frequently about all that we do while we are there, but this time it was just too busy to squeeze that in. I really miss blogging regularly, but life has been fuller than usual for a while, and will continue to be so for at least the next few months. So for now, it is sporadic and random, but hopefully there will be a day when I can be more consistent again.

For today, I give you this:
It was almost midnight when we arrived, but this tornado shelter sign in the airport caught my attention and the kids obliged me for the photo op. Every time we travel, I am thankful for their behavior and ability to "rise to the occasion" and help me out by being mature and helpful during the actual travel period.

No comments:

Post a Comment