Friday, March 19, 2010

For dinner

We had Baked Chicken Chimichangas for dinner tonight, from the most recent Penzey's catalog. I made them with shredded beef leftover from a different meal earlier in the week though. They were great! You should try them! It reminded me that my previous statement about getting all my recipes from the Pioneer Woman website was a little off. Between that and the Penzey's catalog, there is always something new and good to try!Those of us who like guacamole had some of that with them as well. I will try and post the recipe for that soon, too. It is really easy, and so, so good. I had more than the called for amount of meat and made some up and froze them unbaked and there were enough for a second meal.

This is the artisan bread with the pesto hummus on top. It's not going to be around for long - the hummus or the bread.


This was a very green post. Would have been fitting on Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh YUM! Okay I am a native Texan and have never made homemade Chimichangas!Oh and the bread and pesto hummus mmmmm that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete