Monday, March 30, 2009

MIA

Hello there! It has been a bit challenging to keep up with posting here this spring. I've sort of sensed around the blogging world that it that is true for many. Perhaps it is the arrival of spring and all that comes with it (sorting clothes, making and buying new outfits for those who need them, starting things for the garden, cleaning, etc.). I thought this blogger stated it well:
"Sorry I disappeared there. Life started running faster than me. Had to catch up." Jennifer McGuire

I don't know that much catching up is going on but time is being devoured (wasted, more likely) at a fast pace. It's probably time to revisit my "word for the year" of ACTION, and get on with it!

We're planning to do the Locks of Love contribution this week, along with a recital, Daddy out of town on a mission trip part of the week, etc. Hopefully posts and pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. It's so easy to get sidetracked with LIFE! LOL! Seems like no matter what I plan, life happens and I move to Plan B (or C, or....). ;o)

    ReplyDelete