Friday, February 27, 2009

Ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

"It's two in the morning and even though I wanted a nap since eleven this morning, I'm awake because listening to the sound of no one crying or needing anything is too delicious and perfect. If I sleep, I'll miss all this amazing peace." - Tiffany Ard

Wendy pointed out this quote in conjunction with one of her photos, and I could SOOOOO relate. At one point a few months back, I was doing better about getting in bed by 9:30 or 10pm, but the past few weeks have been stretching closer to 10:30 or 11pm. There are more than a few reasons why this is not the best, but it is the only truly quiet time around here, and sometimes I need that more than the sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to this post. With 3 kids I can get so much done after everyone is in bed. And sometimes I catch up on reading or my fav show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...sometimes I just need to soak in silence.

    ReplyDelete