Friday, June 20, 2008

quickie

Well, I had a minute for a quick post, but it vaporized. There has been an unceasing battle around here the past 3 or 4 days, which has worn me to end of a very frayed and frazzled rope. Hopefully I can hang on to the knot till tomorrow when Geoff has the day off and can "spell" me for a few hours. There were some really good threads on the Sonlight forums last night about dealing with bickering, backtalking, laziness, etc., all of which we are dealing with big time this week. Unfortunately I can't remember the good ideas and suggestions this morning. Maybe there will be long enough pauses in the fighting some time today that I can sneak back and scan them again quickly before tackling the next round.

To end on a happier note, here are a few more photos. One of B's sunflower seedlings. It is supposed to grow into the "giant" variety.
And a "boo-kay" as L calls them, collected by B on our walk two nights ago.
Yesterday was "box day." I'll have to tell about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment