Thursday, May 29, 2008

nothing much

I am supposed to be getting ready for a garage sale, and purging our house, and getting ready for upcoming trips, and...

It is hard to prepare for a garage sale when one struggles with attachment to things, and when one has passed that struggle on to the next generation who is watching (not-so-inactively) their stuff be put up for sale. They have obeyed the order to stay out of the piles in the garage for the most part, but are whining about it. There are also a lot of other things going on and other things I would rather be doing, but duty calls, and this is the duty right now.

We're kind of "strawberried out" at this point. Meaning we've had enough for a while I think.

Enough procrastinating. I MUST go work. I MUST!

1 comment:

  1. It's been years since I took on the task of having a garage sale. And it may well have been the last time! LOL! I feel for you! But it is nice to have a little extra cash and a whole lot of stuff cleared out!

    ReplyDelete